Official Troop 843 Forms and Policies
- 2015 BSA Health & Medical Form
- This Annual Health and Medical Record replaced the previous versions of the health form in the winter of 2014.
No previous versions of the health form will be accepted. Any scouts planning on attending Summer Camp 2015
will need to have sections A, B, and C completed, with section C being completed by a doctor.
- Outing Permission Form
- An Outing Permission form must be filled out by a parent or legal guardian before every scout outing.
- Scoutmaster Conference Worksheet
- The Scoutmaster Conference Worksheet may be used as a guide by your Scoutmaster during Scoutmaster
Conferences for rank advancement.
- Troop 843 Point System
- This policy explains the Troop 843 Point System for troop meetings and events.
- Troop 843 Scout Account Policy
- Troop 843's official policy on Scout Account funds, and what they can be used for.
- Troop 843 Fundraiser Policy
- Troop 843's official policy on Troop Fundraisers, and how the money will be divided between troop and scout.
- Official BSA Uniform Insignia Guide
- The official BSA guide for placement of insignia on Boy Scout and Varsity Scout uniforms.
- Merit Badge Counselor Application
- Have a special talent or vocation that you feel would fit a certain merit badge? Getting involved is easy! Fill
out this form and a BSA Adult Application, and turn them in to Scoutmaster Dan. He will submit them for BSA approval.